STALOC extends its commitment and partnership in the FIA World Endurance Championship. The highlight races of this year's World Endurance Championship are distributed across the globe, peaking in the famous 24 hours of Le Mans.
The STALOC powered Audi Sport Team Phoenix achieved a great victory during the 24 hours race at the famous Nürburgring.
- high-performance cutting oil with excellent adhesion
- perfectly suited for drilling, milling, cutting and other mechanical operations
- cooling and lubricating effect
- increases the life of tools and machines significantly
- reduces the risk of damage when using tools
Right after the start of the cooperation, G-Drive Racing (supported by STALOC) celebrates a great victory. Drivers Rusinov, Conway and Martin achieved their 3rd win this season in the World Enduro Championship race in Shanghai, China.
- fast hardening universal type
- very extensive range of applications
- dual-component power adhesive
- finger-tight in 2-3 minutes
- temperature resistance from -40°C to +140°C
- used to repair carbon parts and broken plastic parts (thermoplastics and duroplastics), e.g. bumpers
- finishing work such as grinding, drilling and thread tapping can be done after only a few minutes
- does not drip
- resistant against weathering and ageing
Medium-strength, anaerobic adhesive used to secure and seal threads. Disassembly can be realized using normal tools. Can be used on slightly contaminated surfaces (oil, grease, …). Highly resistant against corrosion, vibration, water, gas, various oils, hydrocarbons and many other chemical substances. Outstanding temperature resistance between -55°C up to 200°C. Short-term sealing properties up to 250°C.
- special product with excellent chemical resistance (tolerates slight oil contamination)
- cures quickly, even on passive substrates e.g. stainless steel
- certified according to NSF, DVGW, TZW, GAZ and EN 751-1
Both products shift paradigms in adhesion technology, providing an excellent temperature resistance, a high tensional strength as well as high-end ageing resistance. The one-of-a-kind formulation of STALOC HP structural adhesives ensures, that as an advantage compared to other available structural adhesives, STALOC products don't contain any toxic / harmful substances.
STALOC HPFLEX construction adhesive is a revolutionary adhesive with excellent elongation properties and curing speed. It is suitable for all bonding processes that require a result with high performance and reliability, even under challenging circumstances. The special composition of the product and the high temperature resistance allow for powder coating of the adhesive bond.
Lubricant based on Tungsten sulphide with excellent resistance against compression loads and high temperature. Outstanding dry running lubrication for all parts subject to extreme mechanical stress and thermal impact.
- extreme resistance against compression loads
- outstanding dry running lubrication due to high Tungsten concentration
- extensive working temperature range from -270°C to +650°C
- excellent creep capability
Product-development, -adaptation and -improvement is carried out by qualified technicians and laboratory staff. Moreover, it is application-oriented, in order to fit the customers' needs.
We understand ourselves as being a partner for product- and process development, in order to integrate adhesion-, lubrication-, sealing- and anticorrosion-processes flawlessly into the production, assembly and maintenance operations of our partners.